Wednesday, 18 May 2011

It's all Casual

 a quick little LOTD for you guys :) nothing special, just an outfit of comfort & casual-ness (if that's even a word?!)

little update! my camera is back in my arms and is working beauutifully! 
got a makeup look i did for a night out coming up soon, and I need to get on with a few blog posts from things to come agesss ago! so things like how I do my liquid liner and a few Inspired looks :)

let me know if you want me to blog about anything else! would love to hear from you all
PLUS in celebration of hitting 50 and now above 60 followers, will be running a competition. But i have yet to decide on the prizes.

Watch this space

xxxx

What do you think?
 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 beautiful thoughts:

Post a Comment

Hi there Lovely :) Would be more and amaazing to hear from you! So please comment away or tweet me @Sundariu xxx